Monday, December 3, 2012

Dear People,

HEY!
I seriously have nothing to talk about so I'm just going to so a post telling you things about myself.
My favorite colors are Blue, purple, and green. I don't like socks that match(more like I never wear them! I usually lose the other one.. hehe), I don't like plain milk.(ew!)
I also don't like veggies unless its carrots, salad, or celery. But it has to have the whole bottle of ranch on it!Lol jk it only needs HALF of the bottle. *wink* *wink* 
I love dogs..... I like mostly all animals...except they're animals who are out to kill u *amy* lol jk
I also <3 soccer
And lastly, One more thing! I'm moving today! I wont be able to post for a little bit so just remember me in your heart <3 lol
Bye!
ROSEY675


1 comment:

  1. WHY do u hav to move! I'll miss u. *sniff, sniff* I hope u hav a good time wherever u r. Well... i hav to go *wahhhh* :'(

    ReplyDelete