Monday, November 26, 2012

HOLA AMIGOS

Hey everyone!
I'm finally back from vacation! I got home yesterday night. :)
I had a really good time at the beach and the pool :D I took a picture to show you guys.
 

Yh the beach was really nice. :) If you guys have ever heard of:
I went there and it was pretty cool
If you know this place then you just got a hint of where I went to vaca. *wink wink*

Btw there was this place there that was where you get sacrificed to the gods. 
It was supposed to be such a great honor. *not* And just to let you know if you didnt already THEY AREN'T DOING THIS ANYMORE. ITS A LONG TIME AGO.
Look here it is
Thats it for today!
BYE GUYS! 
-ROSEY675

P.S. Random picture of a random guy cleaning the stairs of that thing I showed you earlier! :)



6 comments:

  1. O..O You went to Mexico and yeah that's the famous Maya Temple Chichen Itza!(Genius Me). Awesome! :D But yeah good that you're back so I have something exciting to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it's an honor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. ..or maybe Mexico i just read another comment

      Delete