Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SNOWWWIEEE


HEY EVERYONE! I guess a lot of you would be wondering.... hm... why is Rosey making a post at 12:20 in the afternoon? Isn't she supposed to be at school. The answer is, Yes I'm supposed to be in school BUT I went to the dr. today because I wasn't feeling well and apparently I have ''Influenza''. For those of you who don't know what that means, It means I have the FLU. Which sucks because I hate being sick. I'm usually never sick.... Oh well... Now I can't go to school today, tomorrow or wednesday.

So since I have free time, I went on Panfu today and theres... SNOW!! THATS RIGHT PEOPLE!!

NOW WE CAN HAVE SNOW FIGHTS!! ITS ON PEOPLE!! 
Thats all for today folks! Have a nice week :)

-ROSEY675

4 comments:

  1. It's about fricken time too!
    Thank the Lord.

    I can't wait to throw snowballs. Much better than waterbombs. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay snow!!!! Too bad you have "influenza". I know you must HATE missing wonderful school where you waste 7 hours of your life. Poor you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I'd rather not be sick and be in school.... Now that I say that, I'm not so sure... Idk I still hate being sick

      Delete
  3. Rosey follow y blog plzz I followed yours!!

    ReplyDelete