Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Another Weird Day

Hey guys!
So yesterday Grey and I were having an awesome party in the deserted city (it was 8:10). When some crazies come and crash da party!!! Take a look!


Lets start off by showing you a pic of Grey kissing a frog.... I forced him to do that lol

Next off, a guy in a dress hugs me....... what a psycho



Yh I didn't see that one coming... 

I saw that one coming... I couldn't speak so therefore I couldn't slap him

He started crying because I rejected him :D



Then this other dude joins.... ugh


Then they start sending me love cards... its like, I DONT EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE!


I don't know....

Lastly, there was a guy named the 'womenizer' there....Yh idk...

Bye peeps! Thanks for checking out my blog! 
-Rosey675

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD.
    THERES A STUPID DUDE COPYING MY NAME T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at least we know ur the coolest teddyrulez2002 OKAY?

    ReplyDelete