Friday, November 16, 2012

WEIRD NAMES!

HEY GUYS! SO, I have a TON of screenshots I've been taking on panfu, to show YOU!
Theres so many, I'm going to make different blog posts.
So latley I've been finding a lot and i mean A LOT of people on panfu with WEIRD NAMES theres also some VERY creative names here.... hehehe (not)!
Theres a lot so be ready! Here they are:
BTW GUYS please comment blow and tell me which one is your favorite weird name!



In this picture theres two VERY CREATIVE NAMES *COUGH*



















BTW that ones me :)


5 comments:

  1. lol DEFIANTLY IwuvNutella...nice name,XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either "bieber49" or "GummyBearChicaa" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my brother would probably be myheadonfire7

    ReplyDelete
  4. XDDDDDD Itz MEEEEEEE. Banana banana banana Cx frum ur zigtastic friend ziggiy ps ur my friend right rosey? xC

    ReplyDelete