Monday, November 12, 2012

HOUSES OF PANFU

Hai guys!

Today I went to random peoples houses on Panfu! And I took pictures! Here they are

So this was the first house I went to. AND SOMEONE WAS IN THE HOUSE! lol he didnt say anything....

The next house I went to was this guys house.

IT WAS LOCKED!! WHICH MEANT HE WAS IN THERE!! 


The next house I went to was this guys house

IT WAS ALSO LOCKED

When I went to this house I though ''Boy this person sure loves him the ladybug pokopet''

This next house was kinda cool

 
This house was ALSO LOCKED. DARN

This house was good too.

This house doesn't even have anything in it...

I tried to go back to Toast's house AND IT WORKED!!



Yh that was an awk convo... he didn't even say anything.... Oh well..

THATS IT FOR TODAY FOLKS! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

-Rosey675

2 comments:

  1. LOL Ro, you're such a stalker. And now I want Toast. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so not a stalker! I just like going to peoples houses hehe

      Delete