Sunday, May 26, 2013

Long Time No See

Hi everyone
I havent made a post in forever.
I dont go on Panfu anymore...... I was too busy and I've lost my interest in it. Plus my Rosey account got blocked forever. Idk why. I sent an email but I didnt get a response. I went on my other account and none of my friends are on. I dont really think people go on it anymore....
School ends for me in about a week and a half and then finally it will be SUMMER! HURRAY!!!
I may write again becuase I'm not really doing anything this summer. So stay tuned.
Peaceee
-ROSEY675

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rosey!
    You're quiting Panfu!?
    Nooooooo!
    I'm going to miss you soooo much.
    My school shuts down in about a week too.

    - Damian101

    P.S. what's the name of your new Panda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosey its me gabbriel. MY acc GOT BANNED TOO FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER!! i really miss u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to this website before and it's neat. checkout my website @ www.middleschoolsurvivin.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete