Friday, March 1, 2013

?

Hey guys
This is going to be a short post.
I haven't posted in awhile.......
Well I recently found out that I have soccer 5 times a week. Yep thats right. FIVE TIMES. Oh well.
Anywaysssssssssssss..... I don't really have anything to talk about..........................

My health class ended today. We were talking about puberty and reproduction(EW! AWKS) Yes it was awkward. And the boys and girls WERE NOT, AND I REPEAT WERE NOT SEPERATED. I mean seriously?!
Ughhh

Yup thats all people! If you have any questions about anything, (yeah i have no idea what you could ask), but if you do, put it in the comments!

Oh, and I have a quote of the day :)






K bye guys!
P.S. I like cake!

-ROSEY675






2 comments:

  1. ROSEYYYYYYYYYY!
    How are you?!
    Not seen you in so long!
    I've started to play Panfu MORE often now, so I'll see you around Panfu : )

    - Damian101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rosey I'm hoping this comment will show up in your e-mail. Please send me an e-mail!!!!! I miss you really bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Love and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete