Friday, January 18, 2013

Old Panfu :P

Hey people of earth. When I went on Panfu today I talked to Curly in San Franpanfu and he told me that if I looked behind a cash register I would find the old panfu. So obviously I went to the cash register which was in the gift shop.
I've been on panfu for a long time. When I saw the old panfu it brought back good memories. If your new to panfu and are too lazy to go to the old panfu then I have some pictures to show you
Take a look: 
And as you will see, in some places theres not a lot of differences.












3 comments:

  1. YAY OLD PANFU!!

    I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN I CAN'T FORGET THESE DAYS I WAS THERE SINCE 650 DAYS OH MAN IT'S A LONG TIME AND THE OLD PANFU IS STILL IN MY MIND

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you comment on the blog to ask Max and Emma questions ?

    ReplyDelete