Friday, January 25, 2013

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Haiiii everyoneee!!
I haven't done a post in a longgg time! Sorry about that! I've been reallllyyy busy. And im kinda in pain right now for reasons I won't explain right now.
If you know me then you know that I don't do those quests things and say what to do and all that nonsense. I personally think Panfu quests are boring!! (unless theres good prizes involved) lol
Plus, im LAZY!!! But I'm also really athletic... but with things other than sports im kinda lazy lol. I have no idea why.
Now I'm gonna tell you some funny quotes from lolsotrue.com
 Choose your favorite one and write it in the comments! I wanna know what you guys think!

1. Want temporary friends? Take some gum and bring it to school.
2. Laughing so hard no noise comes out so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal.
3. I dont trip. I do random gravity checks.
4. If people winked in real life as much as they do online, this world would be a pretty creepy place ;)
5. Alarm clocks, because every morning should begin with a heart attack.
6. Treat me like a queen, and I'll treat you like a king. Treat me like a player, and I'll show you how to play the game.
7. Voldemort is like a teenage girl. He has a diary, a tiara, a special cup, a pet he adores, and an obsession with a teenage boy.
8. Nobodies perfect. Im nobody so therefore I am perfect.
9. I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I would love to punch in the face.
10. There is no angry way to say ''bubbles''.
11. We are all mature until somebody brings out the bubble wrap.
12. I don't need to flirt. I will seduce you with my awkwardness
13. Mirror: Wow you look good today! Camera: LOL no.
14. Some people might as well post ''I Want Attention'' as their FB status.
15. Dear Gangster, If you pulled ur pants up a bit, you could probably run from the cops faster.
16. How to tell someone their breath stinks: Well im bored! Lets go brush our teeth!
17. Top four lies. 1. Im fine. 2. I dont like anyone. 3. That was my last piece of gum. 4. I've read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.
18. Mom: Clean your room. We're having guests over for dinner. Me: Sorry Mom but i didnt know dinner now takes place in my room? Mom: just go do it!
19. Dear McDonalds cashier. Dont give me that look. Theres no age limit on the happy meal. And dont forget the toy.
20. When boys get jealous, its kind of cute. When girls get jealous, world war III is about to start.

5 comments:

  1. Pain from your lovely new braces maybe? ;) the world just got creepier

    ReplyDelete
  2. (And im kinda in pain right)

    I'm very sad to hear that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. rfgwe;jtkl;dsjgsdlkfj;lksdjl;jalkgsklfdhgfdkjhgureruhtfdksljkfhgljkfdshgsldjfhgajkthjwrekrhfewkytregbasfgvnnfdgm,nsdvs,mgnfg,mfng,.mfdnskjgkhfdjkgdlkjghfdkjlghfdjfknhjndrcsamncjdlkeklhefbj mh,sdmf, dmfsd.fhrejffksdfgdhsbkfgvsdkuly776

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åèܯ¯ï©Åèܯ¯ï©Åèܯ¯ï©

    ReplyDelete
  5. THERE IS A HOLE ON YOUR BLOG TO THE SPACE TIME WE MUST GO ON A SHIP I AM A SHIP CALLED THE TITANIC COME ALONG

    Warning I may hit an iceberg

    We are going to so much fun together xD

    ReplyDelete