Monday, September 29, 2014

PREGNANT WOMAN

Wow, okay.
So I actually went on Panfu today to ya know, see how it was doing and everything.
Sadly, like no one even goes on Panfu anymore so there wasn't a lot of people when I went on today. Though strangely, I did help a pregnant woman give birth. Strange day, even for me. But yeah.
I have some screenshots I took that I'm gonna show you guys. Here they are. (lol)









So there you have it folks, me helping a woman (actually its probably an eight year old playing online somewhere) give birth to a man girl. First ever.
Well I bet no one will read this blog because no one comes on here anymore, but thats fine. 
Talk to ya'll later. 
Signing out,
ROSEY675

2 comments:

  1. No comment.
    Just...
    Oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROSE! ITS MARRON! PLEASE CHECK YOUR LAST POST! TALK TO ME SOON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete