Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey everyone! 
If you haven't noticed, todays valentines day! Yay! (If you didn't notice then I would highly reccomend a visit to the Doctor.)
I heard this kid at school say ''HAPPY FOREVER ALONE DAY''!!
Idk what's wrong with people these days....
Well this valentines day and the other Valentines day before that I've been single (As always)! (Well I obviously didn't date when I was in diapers) What kind of sick people are you?!!?!?!?!

 I don't have a bf online or even in real! Yay (not) Ehh. whatever. 
So anyways... I know know you feel if you're a loner like me :D 

For All you lovebirds out there, I found some pics:)













I Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day! xoxox
Mua!

~Rosey675<3





2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Rosey!!!!!! :) I'm single as usual...duh! lol!

    ReplyDelete